Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This vintage, 1966 style Tele wiring harness is made like they used to make them… and like Hoagland Custom makes them today!
It is a standard 3-way switching vintage style Telecaster wiring harness.
This DOES NOT include the control plate.
HARDWARE: (included are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional control plate w/slanted switch (in gold or chrome) & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional black control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume & tone controls, 250k value, audio taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.