Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This vintage, 1966 style Tele wiring harness is made like they used to make them… and like Hoagland Custom makes them today!
It is a standard 3-way switching vintage style Telecaster wiring harness.
This DOES NOT include the control plate.
HARDWARE: (included are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional black control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $12 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume & tone controls, 250k value, audio taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.