Hoagland Custom located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a 2 humbucker wiring harness for your Tele. It is built to split your neck pickup only with a volume push/pull (or push/push) switch.
It has standard 3-way Tele style switching.
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional chrome control plate w/slanted switch & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “White” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitor, $16 upgrade
THREE SWITCHING POSITIONS:
- P1 – bridge only, full
- P2 – with push/pull tone in the UP position – bridge (full) and neck split to a single coil
- P2 – with push/pull tone in the DOWN position – neck & bridge pickups, full
- P3 – with push/pull tone in the UP position – neck only split to a single coil
- P3 – with push/pull in the DOWN position, neck only, full
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 500k value, audio taper
- 1 Bourns or Alpha push/pull tone control, 500k value, linear taper (optional push/push pot available)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .022mfd value
- High quality 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.