Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This is a handcrafted, high quality ’62 vintage style Precision Bass wiring harness. It features a high quality paper-in-oil Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” MojoTone capacitor that will produce incredibly warm, smooth 1962 vintage bass tones.
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, .1mfd value
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
Grounds loops cause buzzing and humming. While they are easy to avoid, we’ve noticed that there are a lot of handcrafted wiring solutions being offered elsewhere that incorporate ground loops. Not good. Our custom shop wiring harnesses are guaranteed to be ground loop-free and buzz-free.
It is “drop-in” ready and VERY easy to install! It will fit perfectly into your current P-Bass pickguard easily.
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are issues that sometimes come up during installation (grounding, shielding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is equipped to diagnose & handle those for you.