Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 20 years and we love what we do!
If you have always wanted that neck/middle/bridge combination in your standard Stratocaster, this Hoagland Custom wiring harness will do it for you!
It features a push/pull neck tone pot (or an optional push/push, if you prefer). The push/pull pot converts the neck tone pot to a neck volume control to allow the neck to be blended in with the bridge and/or middle pickup. With the neck tone pot in the “UP” position, the neck volume works independent of the pickup switch allowing the neck pickup to be blended in with the bridge and/or middle pickup. The master volume will still control the overall volume of all pickups.
Give yourself that 3 pickup combination!
AVAILABLE HARDWARE: (incl. as standard, chrome dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black (optional)
- gold (optional)
- P1 – bridge pickup only
- P2 – bridge & middle pickups
- P3 – middle pickup only
- P4 – middle & neck pickups
- P5 – neck pickup only
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 Bourns or Alpha brand push/pull, 250k, linear taper
- 2 – Sprague “Orange Drops” poly caps, .047mfd value
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!