Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This Tele wiring harness has ALL THE TOYS built right into it!
It is a 4-way Tele solution for series/parallel switching but, with a simple pull of one of the pots, it also phase-reverses the pickups giving you a very cool, inside out sounding, “squawky” tone…
When you pull up on the tone pot, this harness will phase-reverse the neck & bridge pickups!
HARDWARE: (includes at no additional cost dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $2 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Tai Han “Black Bee” paper-in-oil capacitor, $8 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $11 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitor, $11 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge pickups, in-series (15% higher output & better tone!)
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Bourns or Alpha push/pull volume control, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 4-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.