Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This is a “Blender” Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years! We only use the highest quality parts for our wiring harnesses.
This cool Strat wiring harness will allow you to blend in the neck pickup or the bridge pickup for some great combinations!
AVAILABLE HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black, $10 upgrade
- gold, $10 upgrade
- “Pure Tone” premium output jack, $6 upgrade
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value, standard
- MojoTone Dijon Coupling capacitor, .047mfd value, $3 upgrade
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, .047mfd value, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, .047mfd value, $12 upgrade
- Emerson Custom premium paper-in-oil capacitor, $24 upgrade
- P1 – bridge w/fade-in neck pickup
- P2 – bridge & middle w/fade-in neck pickup
- P3 – middle pickup only
- P4 – middle & neck w/fade-in bridge pickup
- P5 – neck w/fade-in bridge pickup
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone controls, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series blender
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.