Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in quality custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years! We only use the highest quality parts for our wiring harnesses.
This Hoagland Custom “Deluxe Fat Strat” Stratocaster style wiring harness is modeled after the Fender® “Deluxe Fat Strat” model guitar.
Will this wiring solution make your guitar sound MUCH better than it does today? Absolutely.
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black (available at small additional cost)
- gold (available at small additional cost)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $28 upgrade
- P1 – bridge humbucker, full (lower tone control)
- P2 – middle pickup (upper tone control) & bridge, split to single coil (lower tone control)
- P3 – middle pickup only (upper tone control)
- P4 – middle pickup only (upper tone control)
- P5 – neck pickup only (upper tone control)
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 500k value, audio taper
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone controls, 250k value, linear taper
- 2 Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors, .022mfd & .047mfd values
- 5-way lever style “Super Switch”
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!