Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This Tele Esquire wiring solution is made with premium quality parts… CTS, Bourns, Switchcraft, Sprague.
This is a rock solid wiring solution for your Esquire. Get rid of the electronics in your guitar that aren’t helping your tone and load your Tele up with a “Made In The USA” (everything but the capacitor) wiring harness that is built like a tank! Very easy to install.
Due to their size and the fact that this harness uses 3 capacitors, our Centralab, Mojo Dijon, Vitamin T, & Vitamin Q caps will not fit.
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (3), as standard & no additional cost
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (3), $12 upgrade
- P1 – volume only (no tone control)
- P2 – normal volume & tone controls
- P3 – volume only (with a fixed, warm tone)
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (3), .047mfd values
- 3-way lever style switch
- 3.3k resistor
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- east to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.