Hoagland Custom located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for almost 30 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years!
It has the standard 5-way switching but each pickup is individually controlled for volume & tone! Each control is a concentric pot with volume & tone.
3 pots. 3 volume/tone controls.
So… if you want one value of cap on the neck (say a .015mfd), a different value of cap on the middle (say a.022mfd) and still a different value of cap on the bridge (say a .047mfd)… we can do that for you!
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black (a $10 upgrade)
- gold (a $10 upgrade)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (3), as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor (3), $9 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (3), $12 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitors (3), $39 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (3), $42 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitors (3), $48 upgrade
- P1 – bridge pickup only
- P2 – bridge & middle pickups
- P3 – middle pickup only
- P4 – middle & neck pickups
- P5 – neck pickup only
- 3 concentric volume/tone pots
- 3 Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors, .047mfd values
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!