Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This Tele 4-way wiring harness will give you an additional switch position and a cool extra tone that your standard Tele does not have.
It is a 4-way “series/parallel switching Telecaster wiring harness.
AND… it comes with a very cool, stainless steel or black Tesi kill switch to kill the signal between tunes.
AND… it comes with a custom-drilled control plate.
HARDWARE: (included at no additional charge is the custom-drilled chrome control plate, dress nuts & washers, switch mounting screws, & control plate mounting screws)
- chrome control plate & mounting screws at no additional cost
- optional chrome control plate w/slanted switch & mounting screws, $6 upgrade
- optional black control plate & mounting screws, $10 upgrade
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws, $10 upgrade
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws at no additional cost
- optional “Pure Tone” premium output jack, $6 upgrade
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their great tone and transparency.”)
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge, in-series (a 15% boost in power and much better tone!)
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Tesi latching kill switch, stainless steel or black
- Mojo “Dijon Coupling Cap”, a premium poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 4-way lever style switch
- a control plate, custom-drilled to fit the Tesi switch, chrome as standard
- Switchcraft mono output jack, standard
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, every guitar is different. We always recommend that you have a professional guitar technician at your local guitar shop install it for you. They are experienced troubleshooters and are equipped to get the best from your setup!