Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This Tele 4-way wiring harness will give you an additional switch position and a cool extra tone that your standard Tele does not have.
It is a 4-way “series/parallel switching Telecaster wiring harness.
AND… it comes with a very cool, black Tesi kill switch to kill the signal between tunes.
AND… it comes with a black custom-drilled control plate.
HARDWARE: (included is a custom-drilled black control plate, dress nuts & washers, switch mounting screws, & control plate mounting screws)
- black control plate & mounting screws
- 2 black dome Tele knobs, standard
- 2 gold dome Tele knobs, optional (no additional charge)
- 2 chrome dome Tele knobs, optional (no additional charge)
- 2 chrome dome Tele knobs w/black pearl inlay, optional, $15 upgrade
- “Pure Tone” premium output jack, standard
- Switchcraft mono output jack, optional (no additional charge)
- Tesi 16mm push/push, latching, black kill switch, standard
- Tesi 16mm push/push, latching, gold kill switch, optional, $10 upgrade
- Tesi 16mm push/push stainless steel, latching, kill switch, optional, $10 upgrade
- Tesi 16mm push/push, momentary, gold kill switch, optional, $10 upgrade
- Mojo Dijon Coupling capacitor (a premium poly cap), .047mfd value
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge, in-series (a 15% boost in power and much better tone!)
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Tesi IDO XL 16mm latching kill switch, black
- 2 black dome Tele knobs
- Mojo Dijon Coupling premium poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 4-way lever style switch
- a black control plate, custom-drilled to fit the Tesi kill switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack, standard
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, every guitar is different. We always recommend that you have a professional guitar technician at your local guitar shop install it for you. They are experienced troubleshooters and are equipped to get the best from your setup!