Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
An incredibly cool-looking, clean design Telecaster wiring harness!
This is for a 2 humbucker Telecaster. It has a push/pull (or push/push, if you’d prefer) volume control that splits the humbuckers to single coils.
It’s “Dark Matter”
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- black control plate & mounting screws (standard)
- black control plate w/slanted switch & mounting screws ($5 upgrade)
- “Pure Tone” premium black mono output jack (standard)
– with the push/pull knob in the “DOWN” position:
- P1 – bridge pickup only, full humbucker
- P2 – bridge & neck pickups, full humbuckers
- P3 – neck pickup only, full humbucker
– with the push/pull knob in the “UP” position:
- P1 – bridge pickup only, split to single coil
- P2 – bridge & neck pickups, split to single coils & hum-canceling
- P3 – neck pickup only, split to single coil
- 1 Bourns push/pull volume control, 500k value, audio taper, short-shaft
- 1 Tesi 10mm kill switch in red
- 3-way lever style switch
- “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.