Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 20 years and we love what we do!
This Tele Esquire wiring solution is made with premium quality parts… CTS, Bourns, Switchcraft, Sprague.
- chrome control plate & mounting screws are available at slight additional cost
- black control plate & mounting screws are available at slight additional cost
- gold control plate & mounting screws are available at slight additional cost
- nickel control plate & mounting screws are available at slight additional cost
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $12 upgrade
- P1 – both coils in-series (a 15% boost in power and better tone!)
- P2 – split to a single coil
- P3 – both coils in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- east to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.