Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
If you have a Telecaster Custom/Thinline with a humbucker in the neck position and a single coil in the bridge position, this harness is for YOU!
We use 500k pots for the neck humbucker and 250k CTS pots for the bridge single coil. We also build this harness with a .022mfd value capacitor (the standard value for humbuckers) and a .047mfd value cap (the standard for single coils).
Don’t settle for the wrong value of pots or caps when you have a humbucker & a single coil combination!
- Silver nuts, washers, output jack, & switch
- Optional – Black & gold hardware is also available
- Optional – “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .022mfd & .047mfd values
- P1 – bridge pickup
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups
- P3 – neck pickup
- 1 – CTS or Bourns Pro Series 250k value volume pot for the single coil bridge pickup, audio taper
- 1 – CTS or Bourns Pro Series 250k value tone pot for the single coil bridge pickup, linear taper
- 1 – CTS or Bourns Pro Series 500k value volume pot for the humbucker neck pickup, audio taper
- 1 – CTS or Bourns Pro Series 500k value tone pot for the humbucker neck pickup, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” caps (2), a .047mfd value for the single coil & a .022mfd value for the humbucker
- 3-way toggle style switch w/18″ leads
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are issues that sometimes come up during installation (grounding, shielding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is equipped to diagnose & handle those for you.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.