Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has been building quality wiring harnesses & pickups for over 25 years and we LOVE what we do!
This is an ALL NEW, & EXCLUSIVE to Hoagland Custom Tele wiring harness for 2 humbucker Telecasters!
- 3-way lever style switching
- each humbucker has it’s own volume & tone concentric control
- each humbucker has it’s own capacitor – you can custom the value of cap to each humbucker as needed (.047mfd on the bridge & .022mfd on the neck, etc)
This particular Hoagland Custom wiring harness is setup to function best with 2 humbucker pickups. We also build this (with different concentric pot values and different capacitor values for 2 single coil pickups as well)
If you have ever wished that you had the benefit of 2 different values of caps to roll into your tone, this is your harness!
It fits right into the Tele control plate (not included but available) and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate, concentric knob set, & mounting screws
- optional black control plate, concentric knob set, & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate, concentric knob set, & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost (good)
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”) (good)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade (better)
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $28 upgrade (BEST!)
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil caps (2), $28 upgrade (BEST!)
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge together (in-parallel)
- P3 – neck only
- 2 concentric control pots, 500k/500k value, audio taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .022mfd on each as standard
- high quality 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!