Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in quality custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is an ALL NEW, & EXCLUSIVE to Hoagland Custom Tele wiring harness for 2 pickup Telecasters!
- 3-way lever style switching
- each pickup has it’s own volume & tone concentric control
- each pickup has it’s own capacitor\you can order for 2 single coils, 1 single coil & 1 humbucker, or for 2 humbuckers
- includes the chrome concentric knobs
If you have ever wished that you had the benefit of 2 different values of caps to roll into your tone, this is your harness!
It fits right into the Tele electronics cutout and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
- for a single coil neck & a single coil bridge
- for a single coil neck & a humbucker bridge
- for a humbucker neck & a single coil bridge
- for a humbucker neck & a humbucker bridge
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts, switch mounting screws, & chrome concentric knobs)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost (Good)
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”) (Better)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade (Better)
- Centralab mylar-in-oil capacitors (2), $26 upgrade (BEST!)
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $28 upgrade (BEST!)
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge together
- P3 – neck only
- 2 concentric controls for volume/tone
- 2 concentric knob sets, chrome
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), a .022mfd and a .047mfd cap
- high quality 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!