This is an ALL NEW, & EXCLUSIVE to Hoagland Custom Tele wiring harness for 2 pickup Telecasters!
- 3-way lever style switching
- each pickup has it’s own volume & tone concentric control
- each pickup has it’s own capacitor\you can order for 2 single coils, 1 single coil & 1 humbucker, or for 2 humbuckers
If you have ever wished that you had the benefit of 2 different values of caps to roll into your tone, this is your harness!
It fits right into the Tele electronics cutout and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate, concentric knob set of 2, & mounting screws
- optional black control plate, concentric knob set of 2, & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate, concentric knob set of 2, & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost (good)
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $4 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”) (good)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $22 upgrade (best)
- Auricap XO Hi-Res Sonically Transparent caps (2), $40 upgrade (best) – .015mfd and .022mfd values only
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge together
- P3 – neck only
- 2 concentric controls for volume/tone
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2)
- high quality 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!