This is an ALL NEW, & EXCLUSIVE to Hoagland Custom wiring harness for 2 pickup guitars!
This works for ANY 2 pickup guitar! Tele, Les Paul, etc… 2 single coils, 1 single coil & 1 humbucker, or 2 humbuckers!
- for 2 single coils, 1 single coil & 1 humbucker, or 2 humbuckers
- each pickup has it’s own volume & tone concentric control
- each pickup has it’s own tone capacitor custom tailored to your pickups
- NO NEED for a switch! You can roll in volume for either pickup at any time!
If you have ever wished that you had the benefit of 2 different values of caps to roll into your tone, this is your harness!
It fits right into the electronics cutout and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
Concentric pots do require a different type of knob than a standard Tele or Les Paul knob. (see the attached pictures)
OPTIONAL CONCENTRIC KNOB SET:
- optional chrome concentric knob set of 2 ($19 upgrade)
- optional black concentric knob set of 2 ($21 upgrade)
- optional gold concentric knob set of 2 ($28 upgrade)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost (good)
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”) (good)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade (better)
- Centralab mylar-in-oil capacitors (2), $26 upgrade (BEST!)
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” tone capacitors (2), .022mfd values $28 upgrade (BEST!)
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” tone capacitors (2), .022mfd values $28 upgrade (BEST!)
- 2 concentric controls for volume/tone, audio taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .022mfd values
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- tech support phone & email
- NO SWITCH
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!