This is an ALL NEW, & EXCLUSIVE to Hoagland Custom wiring harness for 2 pickup guitars!
This works for ANY 2 pickup guitar! Tele, Les Paul, etc… 2 single coils, 1 single coil & 1 humbucker, or 2 humbuckers!
- for 2 single coils, 1 single coil & 1 humbucker, or 2 humbuckers
- each pickup has it’s own volume & tone concentric control
- each pickup has it’s own tone capacitor custom tailored to your pickups
If you have ever wished that you had the benefit of 2 different values of caps to roll into your tone, this is your harness!
It fits right into the electronics cutout and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
Concentric pots do require a different type of knob than a standard Tele or Les Paul knob. (see the attached pictures)
OPTIONAL CONCENTRIC KNOB SETS:
- optional chrome concentric knob set of 2 ($19 upgrade)
- optional black concentric knob set of 2 ($21 upgrade)
- optional gold concentric knob set of 2 ($28 upgrade)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost (good)
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $4 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”) (good)
- Tai Han “Black Bee” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $16 upgrade (better)
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $22 upgrade (best) – .022mfd and .1mfd values only
- Auricap XO Hi-Res Sonically Transparent caps (2), $40 upgrade (best) – .015mfd and .022mfd values only
- 2 CTS concentric controls for volume/tone
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2)
- Gavitt vintage style cloth-covered wire (where possible)
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- tech support phone & email
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!