Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in high quality custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This is a handcrafted Jazz Blender Bass style wiring harness. It is “drop-in” ready and VERY easy to install! This wiring solution does not include the control plate. It will fit into your current control plate easily.
This Jazz Blender wiring harness gives you a Master Volume, a Master Tone, and a blender control to blend both Jazz Bass pickups together.
AVAILABLE HARDWARE UPGRADES:
- chrome control plate, dress washers & nuts, $20 upgrade
- gold control plate, dress washers & nuts, $23 upgrade
- black control plate, dress washers & nuts, $28 upgrade
- “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack, $6 upgrade
AVAILABLE CAPACITOR UPGRADES:
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k, linear taper
- 1 Bourns blender control, 250k value
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are issues that sometimes come up during installation (grounding, shielding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is equipped to diagnose & handle those for you.