Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a LEFTY Tele wiring harness and it is rock solid! If you are a lefty and you’re having a difficult time finding left-handed guitar wiring, you’ve found your home!
This lefty wiring harness features a push/pull (volume & tone) for the bridge pickup AND a push/pull for the neck pickup (volume & tone) combined with a standard 3-way Telecaster switch.
Each push/pull pot has it’s own capacitor so… imagine the possibilities! You could have:
- a P-90 in the neck with a 500k push/pull pot & a .022mfd cap & a standard Tele single coil bridge pickup with a 250k push/pull pot & a .047mfd cap… OR
- 2 humbuckers each with a different value of cap… OR
- 2 single coils, each with a different value of cap… OR
- a single coil in the neck with a 250k push/pull pot & it’s own cap and a humbucker in the bridge with a 500k pot & it’s own value of cap
- the possible combinations are endless!
This harness does NOT include the control plate but we have several colors & styles available.
- chrome control plate & mounting screws (available but not included)
- control plate w/slanted switch (in gold or chrome) (available but not included)
- black control plate & mounting screws (available but not included)
- gold control plate & mounting screws (available but not included)
- nickel control plate & mounting screws (available but not included)
- “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack ($6)
- Hardware includes dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws but NOT the control plate
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitors (2), $26 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $28 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $32 upgrade
THREE SWITCHING POSITIONS:
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – both pickups
- P3 – neck only
- Bourns or Alpha push/pull volume/tone controls (2), 250k value, left-handed
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .047mfd values
- High quality 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.