Hoagland Custom is a guitar custom shop located in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
This is a complete Les Paul/SG/335/Epi Dot style 2 volume, 2 tone control, 3-way toggle switch wiring harness kit. It includes everything that you need (aside from the soldering gun) to build a very high quality wiring harness for your Les Paul, SG, 335, Epi Dot or other 2 volume, 2 tone controls guitar.
- 4 – 500k CTS brand audio taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) volume & tone controls
- 2 – .047 value Sprague “Orange Drop” capacitors
- 1 – 3-way toggle switch, short-shank
- 1 Switchcraft output jack
- 4′ of vintage style, cloth-covered wire (24″ each of black and white)
- 18″ each of red, white, black, & green plastic coated wire
- a detailed, easy to understand wiring diagram (not a technical sheet)
- a generous amount of solder
The short-shaft pots have a 9mm threaded section and should fit through thinner guitar tops. Please measure the thickness of your guitar top before you buy! We also offer the same wiring harness with long-shaft pots (3/4″ or 19mm threaded sections) if that is what you need.
SWITCHING POSITIONS WITH THIS WIRING HARNESS:
- P1 – Bridge pickup only
- P2 – Neck & bridge pickups
- P3 – Neck pickup only
While all of our pickup & wiring solutions & kits are built to be installed rather easily by most do-it-yourselfers, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install them for you.
This Les Paul/SG/335/Epi Dot style wiring harness is not considered complex and should be easy for a beginning DIY’er.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding these handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.