Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 20 years and we love what we do!
This is a 2 humbucker Les Paul style harness. 2 volumes, 2 tones, and setup to split the neck humbucker. When the neck volume control is in the “DOWN” position, you get the full neck humbucker. When it is in the “UP” position, it splits the neck humbucker to a single coil.
You MUST have 4 or 5 wire neck humbucker pickup that is splittable to purchase this wiring harness.
It features a long-shaft push/pull neck volume control, a CTS long-shaft bridge volume control, and 2 CTS long-shaft tone controls.
It is “drop in ready”. That is, you only need to connect the pickups and ground wire… EASY!
Hardware option details:
- chrome – chrome dress washers & nuts, silver switch (if you order one), & a silver jack
- black – black dress washers & nuts, black switch (The Panasonic switch is black. The Switchcraft switches are silver with black dress washers/nuts/switch tip), silver jack w/black dress washers/nuts
- gold – gold dress washers & nuts, Panasonic gold switch – Switchcraft long-shank is a gold switch – the other Switchcraft switches are silver with gold dress washers/nuts, & a gold jack
Technical information regarding this Les Paul style harness:
CONTROL POT SPECS
- Resistance – 500K
- Taper – the pots are audio taper
- Knob type – 24 spline shaft
- Shaft diameter – 0.235″ (5.95mm)
- Thread type – 3/8″-32
- Threaded shaft length – 19mm / 3/4″ (long-shaft)
- Required mounting hole diameter – 3/8″ (9.52mm)
- Brand – Sprague/CDE
- Model – “Orange Drop”
- Style – poly
- Value – .022mfd
OUTPUT JACK SPECS
- Brand – Switchcraft
- Style – mono
- Mounting hole diameter – 3/8″ (9.52mm)
- Thread – 3/8″ x 32
- Thread length – 1/4″ (6.35m)
HARDWARE: (includes dress nuts & washers)
- chrome (standard)
- black (available at small additional cost)
- gold (available at small additional cost)
- P1 – Bridge pickup only
- P2 – Neck & bridge pickups together, in-series
- P3 – Neck pickup only
- 3 – 500k CTS volume & tone controls, 500k value, long-shaft (19mm / 3/4″), audio taper
- 1 – 500k Alpha or Bourns push/pull neck volume control, 500k value, long-shaft (19mm / 3/4″), audio taper
- 2 – Sprague “Orange Drop” capacitors, .022mfd value
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.