Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has created high quality guitar wiring harnesses & pickups for over 25 years… & we love what we do!
This is a complete Les Paul/SG/335 style 2 volume, 2 tone control, 3-way toggle switch wiring harness kit. It includes everything that you need (aside from the soldering gun) to build a very high quality wiring harness for your Les Paul, SG, 335 or other 2 volume, 2 tone controls guitar.
- 4 – 500k CTS brand audio taper, long-shaft (3/4″ or 19mm) volume & tone controls
- 2 – .022mfd value Sprague “Orange Drop” capacitors
- 1 Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch, long shaft
- 1 Switchcraft output jack
- 4′ of Gavitt vintage style, cloth-covered wire (24″ each of black and white)
- 18″ each of red, white, black, & green plastic coated wire
- a detailed, easy to understand wiring diagram (not a technical sheet)
- a generous amount of solder
The long-shaft pots have a 19mm threaded section and should fit through almost all guitar tops. Please measure the thickness of your guitar top before you buy! We also offer the same wiring harness with short-shaft pots (3/8″ or 9mm threaded sections) if that is what you need.
SWITCHING POSITIONS WITH THIS WIRING HARNESS:
- P1 – Bridge pickup only
- P2 – Neck & bridge pickups
- P3 – Neck pickup only
While all of our pickup & wiring solutions & kits are built to be installed rather easily by most do-it-yourselfers, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install them for you.
This Les Paul/SG/335 style wiring harness is not considered complex and should be easy for a beginning DIY’er.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding these handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.