IF YOU ARE PICKY ABOUT YOUR TONE, THESE MATCHED POTS ARE FOR YOU!
This is for a set of 4 digitally metered & matched 500k long-shaft potentiometers. It is a set of 4 audio taper pots.
This is a brand new set of 4 – 500k long-shaft pots. They are primarily, but not exclusively, used in guitars with P90 or humbucker pickups.
- 4 CTS 500k long-shaft, split-shaft, audio taper pots
- threaded shaft diameter of 3/8″
- threaded shaft length of 19mm
- fits US-made knobs
- all 4 pots guaranteed to meter no less than 500k and no more than 550k (at 72 degrees)
- all 4 pots guaranteed to meter within a 20k spread (at 72 degrees – for example, 500k-520k or 525k-545k, etc)
Pot values (and even pickup values) change as the temperature goes up or down. The hotter it is, the higher the pot values. The colder that it is, the lower the pot values. Our pots are all metered at 72 degrees.
Our Hoagland Custom Matched Pot Sets will not vary more than 20k from the highest to the lowest values (usually much closer). Standard 500k pot set have a +/- 15% variance and can range anywhere from 425k to upwards of 580k. Our Hoagland Custom Matched Pot Sets will ensure that your P90s or humbuckers are getting the full, dependable, predictable load and enhance the resonant peaks of your pickups for the maximum and best tone & punch possible.
For guitars with cheap, imported volume & tone controls, this is a MUST HAVE UPGRADE! It will give you a more dependable guitar and a guitar with better tone!