IF YOU ARE PICKY ABOUT YOUR STRAT TONE, THESE MATCHED POTS ARE FOR YOU!
This is for a set of 3 digitally metered & matched CTS or Bourns Pro Series 250k short shaft potentiometers. There is 1 audio taper (volume pot) and 2 linear tapers (tone pots).
PERFECT FOR YOUR STRAT!
This is a brand new set of 3 CTS or Bourns Pro Series 250k short-shaft pots. They are primarily, but not exclusively, used in guitars with single coil pickups (but usually not with P90s or Jazzmasters).
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series 250k short-shaft, split-shaft, audio taper pot (used for volume)
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series 250k short-shaft, split-shaft, linear taper pots (used for tone)
- threaded shaft diameter of 3/8″
- fits US-made, press-on & set screw knobs
- all 3 pots guaranteed to meter no less than 250k and no more than 280k (at 72 degrees)
- all 3 pots guaranteed to meter within a 15k spread (at 72 degrees – for example, 250k-265k or 255k-270k, etc)
Pot values (and even pickup values) change as the temperature goes up or down. The hotter it is, the higher the pot values. The colder that it is, the lower the pot values. Our pots are all metered at 72 degrees.
Our Hoagland Custom Matched Pot Sets will not vary more than 20k from the highest to the lowest values. Standard pot sets have a +/- 15% variance and can range anywhere from 185k to upwards of 310k. Our Hoagland Custom Matched Strat Pot Sets will ensure that your single coils are getting the full, dependable, predictable load and enhance the resonant peaks of your pickups for the maximum and best tone & punch possible.
Matched pots are the Gold Standard in guitar pots today. Matched pots are the BEST you can buy!
For guitars with cheap, imported volume & tone controls, this is a MUST HAVE UPGRADE! It will give you a more dependable guitar and a guitar with better tone!