This is our ALL NEW, & EXCLUSIVE to Hoagland Custom Tele Ultimate Pro Series Telecaster wiring harness!
- 4-way series/parallel switching
- a high quality 1meg volume control to coax all of the tone & highs out of your pickups
- a dual capacitor tone pot that allows you to dial in a high capacity cap or a low capacity cap to adjust your tone as needed
This wiring solution is a cross between our “Ultimate Twang” wiring harness and our “Dual Capacitors” wiring harness. It has the BEST of both worlds!
It is setup to function best with 2 single coil pickups.
If you have ever wished that you had the benefit of 2 different values of caps to roll into your tone, this is your harness! This features a .022mfd cap (normally used for humbuckers) and a .047mfd value cap (normally used on single coils) installed on the tone control. The center point of his tone control rolled in zero amount of cap. When you roll it down toward “0”, it rolls in one cap value and when you roll it up toward “10”, it rolls in the other cap value.
It also incorporates series/parallel 4-way Tele switching and is chock full of premium quality parts! It fits right into the Tele electronics cutout and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
And, finally, we replace the stock 250k volume pot with a 1meg volume pot to allow ALL of the delicious tone produced by your pickups through to your amp! If you need to warm it up just a touch, you have the benefit of 2 different caps to choose from… turn the tone control one direction dials in the .022mfd tone cap & turning it the other direction dials in the .047mfd tone cap.
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost (good)
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $4 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”) (good)
- Tai Han “Black Bee” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $16 upgrade (better)
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $22 upgrade (best)
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $22 upgrade (best)
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge, in series (15% more power & better tone!)
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 1meg value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), a .022mfd value and a .047mfd value
- high quality 4-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!