Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This handcrafted “PHAT” Hoagland Custom Tele wiring harness gives you the “phattest” tone from your pickups of all of our wiring harnesses.
HARDWARE: (included are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $4 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Tai Han “Black Bee” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $16 upgrade
- P1 – neck only, with a reduced bottom response for a less muddy tone
- P2 – neck & bridge, out-of-phase for a Strat-like “quack”
- P3 – bridge only, standard Tele tone
- P4 – neck & bridge, standard Tele tone
- P5 – neck only, standard Tele tone
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 500k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 500k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .022mfd value (this value of cap will keep your Tele from sounding “muddy”)
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.