Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years… & we love what we do!
This is a Hoagland Custom EXCLUSIVE!
If you have a Tele and wish you had independent volume & tone controls for each pickup, THIS IS YOUR ANSWER!
We use 250k/250k concentric pots for the neck & bridge pickups that allows you to control the volume and allows you to control the tone independently.
Don’t settle for less than you want!
- chrome control plate, mounting screws ($18 – available but not included)
- black control plate, nuts, washers, mounting screws ($24 – available but not included)
- gold control plate, nuts, washers, mounting screws ($28 – available but not included)
- nickel control plate, nuts, washers, mounting screws ($18 – available but not included)
- Included hardware – dress nuts & washers, switch mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” output jack ($6 – available but not included)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” vintage style capacitors (2), $8 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitors (2), $26 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $28 upgrade
- P1 – bridge pickup
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups
- P3 – neck pickup
- 2 – 250k/250k value audio taper concentric pots
- 2 – chrome concentric knobs
- Sprague “Orange Drop” caps (2), .047mfd vales
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are issues that sometimes come up during installation (grounding, shielding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is equipped to diagnose & handle those for you.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.