Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This is a Hoagland Custom EXCLUSIVE!
If you have a Tele and wish you had independent volume & tone controls for each pickup, THIS IS YOUR ANSWER!
We use 250k push/pull pots for the neck & bridge pickups that, in the “DOWN” position, allows you to control the volume and, in the “UP” position, allows you to control the tone.
Don’t settle for less than you want!
- chrome control plate, mounting screws (available but not included)
- black control plate, nuts, washers, mounting screws (available but not included)
- gold control plate, nuts, washers, mounting screws (available but not included)
- nickel control plate, nuts, washers, mounting screws (available but not included)
- Included hardware – dress nuts & washers, switch mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitors (2), $6 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitors (2), $8 upgrade
- Emerson paper-in-oil capacitors (2), $48 upgrade
- P1 – bridge pickup
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups
- P3 – neck pickup
- 2 – 250k value Bourns push/pull pots with .047mfd value Sprague “Orange Drop” caps (2)
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are issues that sometimes come up during installation (grounding, shielding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is equipped to diagnose & handle those for you.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.