Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a HOAGLAND CUSTOM exclusive!
This is a “REVERSE-WIRED” Tele wiring harness. That is… volume-blender control-tone-switch.
If you have a 3 pickup (single coil neck & middle & humbucker bridge) Power Tele or a “Brent Mason” Tele or a Nashville 3 pickup Tele… any 3 pickup Tele – this harness is for YOU!
This Hoagland Custom wiring harness will allow you to blend in the middle pickup a little… or a LOT… with the neck pickup, the bridge pickup, or a neck/bridge pickup combination!
This is also available on our website if you have an S-S-S or a H-S-S combination.
OPTIONAL HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts & switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate, knobs, & mounting screws
- optional chrome or gold control plate with slanted switch, knobs, & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate, knobs, & mounting screws
- optional black control plate, knobs, & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate, knobs, & mounting screws
- “Pure Tone” mono premium output jack
3-WAY SWITCHING POSITIONS:
- P1 – bridge pickup (with active blender to allow middle pickup to be added)
- P2 – bridge & neck pickups (with active blender to allow middle pickup to be added)
- P3 – neck pickup (with active blender to allow middle pickup to be added)
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 500k value, audio taper
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series blend control, 500k value, linear taper
- Bourns balance/blend pot, 500k value
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly cap, .022mfd value
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy-to-follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.