Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This handcrafted “PHAT” Hoagland Custom Tele wiring harness gives you the “phattest” tone from your pickups of all of our wiring harnesses.
If you’re looking for that cool, phat tone from a wiring harness, this is it!
This Hoagland Custom “PHAT” Tele harness is engineered to give you a nice, sharp-edged Tele attack, the ability to play your neck pickup without it sounding too “boomy”, and a very cool Strat-like “quack” in position 2.
HARDWARE: (included are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- silver-colored dress washers, nuts & mounting screws
- OPTIONAL: “Pure Tone” Premium output jack, $6 upgrade
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), standard
- P1 – neck only, with a reduced bottom response for a less muddy tone
- P2 – neck & bridge, out-of-phase for a Strat-like “quack”
- P3 – bridge only, standard Tele tone
- P4 – neck & bridge, standard Tele tone
- P5 – neck only, standard Tele tone
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 500k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 500k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .022mfd value (this value of cap will keep your Tele from sounding “muddy”)
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.