Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This handcrafted “PHAT” Hoagland Custom Tele wiring harness gives you the “phattest” tone from your pickups of all of our wiring harnesses.
HARDWARE: (included are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- silver-colored dress washers, nuts & mounting screws
- OPTIONAL: “Pure Tone” Premium output jack, $6 upgrade
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), standard
- P1 – neck only, with a reduced bottom response for a less muddy tone
- P2 – neck & bridge, out-of-phase for a Strat-like “quack”
- P3 – bridge only, standard Tele tone
- P4 – neck & bridge, standard Tele tone
- P5 – neck only, standard Tele tone
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 500k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 500k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitors (2), .022mfd value (this value of cap will keep your Tele from sounding “muddy”)
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.