Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This SOLDERLESS 4-way Tele wiring harness is ROCK SOLID!
It features crimp-on solderless leads to the pickups. It also includes the crimp-on solderless connectors for the pickup leads themselves.
There is absolutely NO SOLDERING REQUIRED to install this wiring harness. VERY EASY to install!
It is a 4-way switching (for series/parallel) Telecaster wiring harness. It gives you an extra 4th position that unlocks a 15% power boost and a little better tone than the standard Tele wiring harness.
It is shown with the upgrade Mojo Dijon cap but the Sprague “Orange Drop” cap is the standard cap for this Tele wiring harness.
This does NOT include the control plate.
HARDWARE: (included are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional chrome “slanted switch” control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional black control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws (available but NOT included)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge pickups, in-series (a little better tone & a 15% boost in power!)
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper, short-shaft
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper, short-shaft
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- all solderless connectors – on the harness leads & for the leads from the pickups
- 4-way lever style switch wired for series/parallel switching
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.