Hoagland Custom is a guitar custom shop located in Columbus, Ohio. We are a DIY based shop, that is, we carry a TON of parts and tools for the do-it-yourselfer.
This is a custom-wound, handcrafted Stratocaster neck pickup wound to Fender specs.
- ~ Stratocaster neck pickup –wound to 6k with alnico 5 magnets
- ~ Wax-potted to eliminate squealing & microphonics
- ~ Vintage-style, cloth-covered leads
- ~ Handcrafted with all “Made in the USA” parts (bobbins in North Carolina, magnets in Arkansas, pickup wire in Wisconsin, lead wire in New York)
- ~ cover included (Please specify color. If no color choice is made, no cover will be provided)
There are a lot of variables that go into creating, or recreating a tone. While each item in your signal chain is important, no one item will do the job. Pickups, along with the way your guitar is wired, are probably the most important parts in your signal chain. Changing out the pickups/wiring has the biggest impact on your sound. If you are looking for a better-than-stock-Fender tone, THIS is where you start.
Premium quality pickups that are handwound when you order them. We can custom-tailor the winding or the types of magnets to any spec that you’d like.
This pickup is handcrafted by Hoagland Custom and wound specifically FOR YOU. It is NOT an “off-the-shelf” pickup. It is NOT a relabeled imported pickup. We make this pickup in our shop, by hand, and it is the highest quality pickup you can buy made from 100% American made parts.
While all of our pickup & wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily by most do-it-yourselfers, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install them for you.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding these handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.