Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a combination pickguard & wiring harness for your beloved Strat! It is built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years!
This includes the Strat pickguard & the standard Strat wiring harness ONLY! It does NOT include the pickups.
The wiring harness will come installed on the pickguard and will be ready for you to install your pickups.
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black (optional)
- gold (optional)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film Coupling capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – bridge & middle
- P3 – middle only
- P4 – middle & neck
- P5 – neck only
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume controls, 250k value, audio taper
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone controls, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- we always include an easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While this pickguard combo comes with the wiring harness already installed, installing pickups can, sometimes, be problematic. We always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop perform the install for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!