Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This is a standard Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years!
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $2 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Tai Han “Black Bee” paper-in-oil capacitor, $8 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $11 upgrade
- Auricap XO “Hi-Res” Sonically Transparent capacitor, $20 upgrade. (From the manufacturer: “Auricap XO capacitors feature high-end engineering for unprecedented quality. Each 21 gauge lead contains 19-strands, and each strand is continuously cast in a vacuum, resulting in only 1 crystal barrier per foot (as opposed to the thousands in standard wire). The lead is then cryogenically treated and wrapped in red cross-linked polyethylene, resulting in permanently superior wire construction, throughput, and quality.”)
- P1 – bridge pickup only
- P2 – bridge & middle pickups
- P3 – middle pickup only
- P4 – middle & neck pickups
- P5 – neck pickup only
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone controls, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!