Hoagland Custom is a guitar custom shop located in Fernandina Beach, Florida. We are a DIY based shop, that is, we carry a TON of parts and tools for the do-it-yourselfer.
This is a complete Telecaster style 1 volume, 1 tone control, 3-way lever switch wiring harness kit. It includes everything that you need (aside from the soldering gun) to build a very high quality wiring harness for your standard Tele or other 1 volume, 1 tone control guitar.
- 1 – 250k CTS or Bourns Pro Series audio taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) volume control
- 1 – 250k CTS or Bourns Pro Series linear taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) tone control
- 1 – .047 value Sprague “Orange Drop” capacitor
- 1 – 3-way lever style switch
- 1 Switchcraft output jack
- 3′ of vintage style, cloth-covered wire (18″ each of black and white)
- a detailed, easy to understand wiring diagram (not a technical sheet)
- a generous amount of solder
SWITCHING POSITIONS WITH THIS WIRING HARNESS:
- P1 – Bridge pickup only
- P2 – Neck & bridge pickups
- P3 – Neck pickup only
While all of our pickup & wiring solutions & kits are built to be installed rather easily by most do-it-yourselfers, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install them for you.
This standard Tele style wiring harness is not considered complex and should be easy for a beginning DIY’er. It does NOT include the control plate. (available separately)
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding these handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.