Hoagland Custom is a guitar custom shop located in Columbus, Ohio. We are a DIY based shop, that is, we carry a TON of parts and tools for the do-it-yourselfer.
This is a complete “Stevie Ray Vaughan” Stratocaster style 1 volume, 2 tone control, 5-way lever switch wiring harness kit. It includes everything that you need (aside from the soldering gun) to build a very high quality wiring harness for your SRV Strat or other 1 volume, 2 tone control Strat style guitar.
- 1 – 250k CTS brand audio taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) volume control
- 2 – 250k CTS brand linear taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) tone controls
- 1 – .022 value Sprague “Orange Drop” capacitor
- 1 CRL brand 5-way lever style switch
- 1 Switchcraft output jack
- 3′ of vintage style, cloth-covered wire (18″ each of black and white)
- a detailed, easy to understand wiring diagram (not a technical sheet)
- a generous amount of solder
SWITCHING POSITIONS WITH THIS WIRING HARNESS KIT:
- P1 – Neck pickup only (upper tone control)
- P2 – Neck & middle pickups (independent tone control)
- P3 – Middle pickup only (lower tone control)
- P4 – Middle (lower tone control) & bridge pickups (no tone control – raw bridge pickup tone)
- P5 – Bridge pickup only (no tone control – raw bridge pickup tone)
While all of our pickup & wiring solutions & kits are built to be installed rather easily by most do-it-yourselfers, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install them for you.
This SRV Strat style wiring harness kit is not considered complex and should not be difficult for a beginning DIY’er.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding these handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.