Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This is a Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years! We only use the highest quality parts for our wiring harnesses.
This Hoagland Custom Stratocaster style wiring harness is made for 3 single coils (neck, middle, & bridge). In other words, a standard style Strat.
It features a 6-way lever style switch rather than the standard 5-way. It allows you to combine the neck & bridge pickups TOGETHER at the flick of a switch!
This is VERY EASY to install!
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black (available at small additional cost)
- gold (available at small additional cost)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge pickup only
- P2 – middle & bridge pickups
- P3 – middle pickup only
- P4 – neck & middle pickups
- P5 – neck pickup only
- P6 – neck & bridge pickups
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone controls, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .022mfd value (the .047mfd value is also available for the asking… no additional cost to you)
- Oak Grigsby 6-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!