Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This is a Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years! We only use the highest quality parts for our wiring harnesses.
This wiring harness is for a 2 humbucker Stratocaster. It features a 3-way switch rather than the standard Strat 5-way.
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- Silver nuts, washers, jack, & switch mounting screws
- Optional – Black and gold hardware available
- Optional – “Pure Tone premium mono output jack
- Optional – Treble bleed mod on each volume control
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .022mfd
- P1 – neck humbucker, full
- P2 – neck & bridge humbucker, full
- P3 – bridge humbucker, full
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume controls, 500k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 500k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .022mfd value
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!