Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has created custom guitar wiring harnesses & custom-wound pickups for over 25 years… & we love what we do!
This is a Stratocaster wiring solution built with high quality parts and crafted by hand. This wiring harness will give you great service for years! We only use the highest quality parts for our wiring harnesses.
This wiring harness is for a 2 single coil, 1 humbucker Stratocaster.
Single coil neck, single coil middle, humbucker bridge.
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers, & switch mounting screws)
- chrome (standard)
- black, $10 upgrade
- gold, $10 upgrade
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack, $6 upgrade
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “White” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge humbucker only
- P2 – middle single coil & bridge humbucker
- P3 – middle single coil only
- P4 – neck & middle single coils
- P5 – neck single coil only
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 2 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone controls, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 5-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- easy to follow wiring diagram
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you. There are a lot of variables (pickup brands & types, shielding, grounding, etc.) and your local guitar tech is well equipped to solve any installation problems you might have and get your guitar sounding it’s best!