Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for 25 years and we love what we do!
If you are like me and you play a Tele, you LOVE the raw Tele pickup tone that it cranks out. And I never dial in my tone control. NEVER. I want that really cool Tele sound without any highs cut off.
Two (2) volume controls so that you can independently control each pickup’s volume and NO TONE control! If you don’t use it, why have it??? It also incorporates a 4-way switch so you have the series/parallel choice… a GREAT OPTION!
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge, in parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge, in-series (15% boost in power and better tone!)
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume controls (2), 250k value, audio taper
- High quality 4-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.