Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
If you are like me and you play a Tele, you LOVE the raw Tele pickup tone that it cranks out. And I never dial in my tone control. NEVER. I want that really cool Tele sound without any highs cut off. That is what a Tele is all about!
THIS is your harness. Two (2) volume controls so that you can independently control each pickup’s volume and NO TONE control! If you don’t use it, why have it???
HARDWARE: (incl. dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- chrome washers, nuts & mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- We have a great selection of control plates for this harness here on our website!
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge
- P3 – neck only
- CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume controls (2), 500k value, audio taper
- High quality 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.