Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, we have been building high quality guitar wiring harnesses & pickups for over 25 years and we LOVE what we do!
This is a complete Telecaster style 1 volume, 1 tone control, 4-way lever switch wiring harness kit. It includes everything that you need (aside from the soldering gun) to build a very high quality wiring harness for your Tele or other 1 volume, 1 tone control, 2 pickup guitar.
- 1 – 250k CTS or Bourns Pro Series audio taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) volume control
- 1 – 250k CTS or Bourns Pro Series linear taper, short-shaft (3/8″ or 9mm) tone control
- 1 – .047mfd value Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor
- 1 – 4-way lever style switch
- 1 Switchcraft output jack
- 3′ of Gavitt vintage style, cloth-covered wire (16″ each of black and white)
- a detailed, easy to understand wiring diagram (not a technical sheet)
- a tech support phone number & email address
- a generous amount of solder
SWITCHING POSITIONS WITH THIS WIRING HARNESS:
- P1 – Bridge pickup only
- P2 – Bridge & neck, in-parallel (normal Tele tones)
- P3 – Neck pickup only
- P4 – Bridge & neck, in-series (about 15% more power and better tone!)
While all of our pickup & wiring solutions & kits are built to be installed rather easily by most do-it-yourselfers, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install them for you.
This 4-way switching Tele style wiring harness is not considered complex and should be easy for a beginning DIY’er. It does NOT include the control plate. (available separately)
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding these handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.