Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for almost 30 years…
& we love what we do!
This is our newest offering & a HOAGLAND CUSTOM EXCLUSIVE!
This is a beautiful and VERY custom, uber high quality Tele wiring harness!
If you prefer toggle switches rather than the standard Tele lever style switch, this wiring harness is for YOU!
It also includes a high quality Tesi kill switch (latching or momentary… you choose) for those times when you want to kill the signal from your guitar.
It fits right into the Tele electronics cutout and is simple to solder in. We include a very easy-to-understand wiring diagram.
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts & switch mounting screws)
- custom-drilled chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional custom-drilled nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil cap, $16 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – bridge & neck, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- a custom-drilled chrome Tele control plate & mounting screws
- a CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- a CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- a high quality Tesi kill switch – latching or momentary (your choice!)
- Sprague “Orange Drop” capacitor, a .047mfd value
- a 3-way toggle style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While we make all of our wiring harnesses to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you take your guitar, Hoagland Custom wiring harness, and the wiring diagram to your local guitar technician for installation. There are a lot of variables (grounding, pickup wires colors, etc., etc.) and they will be equipped to get your guitar sounding it’s BEST!