Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This Tele wiring harness will give you an additional switch position and a cool extra tone that your standard Tele does not have.
It is a 4-way “series/parallel switching Telecaster wiring harness.
HARDWARE: (included at no additional charge are dress nuts & washers and switch mounting screws)
- chrome nuts, washers, & switch mounting screws
- LOTS of different finish control plates available here on our website!
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor,.047mfd value
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge, in-series (a 15%boost in power and much better tone!)
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 250k value, audio taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- 4-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, every guitar is different. We always recommend that you have a professional guitar technician at your local guitar shop install it for you. They are experienced troubleshooters and are equipped to get the best from your setup!