Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE 16MM IDO/XL LATCHING KILL SWITCH
- Type: Latching Push Button Switch
- Operation Type: Normally Open (yes, this is correct for instrument kill switch operation. Included instructions show you how to wire it properly!)
- Stainless Steel = Stainless Steel
- Mounting hole Size: 16mm
- Mounting Panel Thickness: 1mm-6mm
- Operation Pressure: about 3n-5n
- Operation Stroke: 2.0 mm
- Contact Resistance: 50 mOhm
- Mechanical Life: 500,000 cycles
- Switch Rating: 2A/36VDC
What does all this mean? You’re getting a tough switch that will last a long time in your instrument and look good doing it!
The switch is easy to install. If you have the slightest bit of skill with a soldering iron you can do it yourself. If you do not have that skill, you should have a guitar repair person do it.
This package comes with everything:
- (1) Tesi IDO/XL 16mm Latching Guitar Kill Switch
- (1) Tesi Quick-Connect wiring Bundle that includes: (1) 8″ Black ground wire, (1) 8″ White hot wire, & (1) Set of easy-to-follow wiring instructions
This switch can be used with active or passive pickups with no additional parts required. Just solder the wires (already attached to the switch) and get ready for action!
Each Tesi Guitar Kill Switch is guaranteed against defect for one year from the date of sale. Contact us for more details.
The Tesi Switch Difference:
We test every switch before packaging it. As a result, the failure rate is less than 1%.
If something does go wrong, our switches have a 1-Year Guarantee against defect or failure.
Contact Hoagland Custom with any questions regarding this wiring solution, our custom, handcrafted Hoagland Custom pickups, or any other guitar wiring solution that you might need.