Hoagland Custom, located in sunny Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years…
& we love what we do!
This “ULTIMATE TWANG” Tele wiring harness gives you the most “twang” of all of our wiring harnesses. It uses a 1meg value to pot to allow 100% of the highs through to your signal.
If you’re looking for that edgy Tele twang, this is it!
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel
- P3 – neck only
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 1meg value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- treble bleed modification
- 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.