Hoagland Custom has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 20 years and we love what we do!
This “ULTIMATE TWANG” Tele wiring harness gives you the most “twang” of all of our wiring harnesses. It uses a 1meg value to pot to allow 100% of the highs through to your signal.
If you’re looking for that “Bruce Springsteen-style” twang, this is it!
HARDWARE: (included are dress washers/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $2 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Talihan “Black Bee” paper-in-oil capacitor, $8 upgrade
- Vitamin Q “Black Candy” paper-in-oil capacitor, $11 upgrade
- Auricap XO “Hi-Res” Sonically Transparent paper-in-oil capacitor, $20 upgrade. (From the manufacturer: “Auricap XO capacitors feature high-end engineering for unprecedented quality. Each 21 gauge lead contains 19-strands, and each strand is continuously cast in a vacuum, resulting in only 1 crystal barrier per foot (as opposed to the thousands in standard wire). The lead is then cryogenically treated and wrapped in red cross-linked polyethylene, resulting in permanently superior wire construction, throughput, and quality.”)
- P1 – neck only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel
- P3 – bridge only
- 1 CTS tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 CTS volume control, 1meg value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- treble bleed modification
- CRL 3-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.