Hoagland Custom, located in Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup making for over 25 years and we love what we do!
This “ULTIMATE TWANG” Tele wiring harness gives you the most “twang” of all of our wiring harnesses. If you’re looking for that “Bruce Springsteen-style” twang, this is it!
The 4-way switch gives you an additional switch position… series/parallel switching. A GREAT option!
HARDWARE: (included are dress washer/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional chrome “slanted switch” control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $12 upgrade
- Emerson Custom “Yellow & Cream” paper-in-oil capacitor, $24 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck only
- P4 – neck & bridge pickups, in-series (15% higher output & better tone!)
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 1meg value, linear taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- treble bleed modification
- 4-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.