Hoagland Custom, located in Fernandina Beach, Florida, has specialized in custom guitar wiring and pickup building for over 25 years… & we love what we do!
This “ULTIMATE TWANG” Tele wiring harness gives you the most “twang” of all of our wiring harnesses. If you’re looking for that “Bruce Springsteen-style” twang, this is it!
The 4-way switch gives you an additional switch position… series/parallel switching. A GREAT option!
HARDWARE: (included are dress washer/nuts and switch mounting screws)
- optional chrome control plate & mounting screws
- optional chrome “slanted switch” control plate & mounting screws
- optional nickel control plate & mounting screws
- optional black control plate & mounting screws
- optional gold control plate & mounting screws
- optional “Pure Tone” premium mono output jack
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, as standard & no additional cost
- MojoTone Dijon Premium Foil/Film capacitor, $3 upgrade (From the manufacturer: “Mojotone Dijon capacitors are high quality foil/film capacitors made to our exact specification. We like to call them musical capacitors because of their good tone and transparency.”)
- Mallory “Mustard” capacitor, $4 upgrade
- Centralab “Royal Blue” mylar-in-oil capacitor, $13 upgrade
- Vitamin T “Silver Barrel” paper-in-oil capacitor, $14 upgrade
- P1 – bridge only
- P2 – neck & bridge pickups, in-parallel (normal Tele tone)
- P3 – neck & bridge pickups, in-series (15% higher output & better tone!)
- P4 – neck only
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series tone control, 250k value, linear taper
- 1 CTS or Bourns Pro Series volume control, 1meg value, audio taper
- Sprague “Orange Drop” poly capacitor, .047mfd value
- treble bleed modification
- 4-way lever style switch
- Switchcraft mono output jack
- Gavitt vintage style, cloth covered wire
- tech support phone & email
While all of our wiring solutions are built to be installed rather easily, we always recommend that you have a guitar professional at your local guitar shop install it for you.